Monday 23 May 2016

Toyin Lawani of Tiannah's Place is Coming to the Big Screen

 The business woman who wears many hats and has been a stylist for a whole lot of Music Stars wants to show us her world.



The Fashionista and Entrepreneur will be airing her reality show about her life and business on the Mo Abudu run Ebonylife TV.  The lady famously known as ATMFashionista announced that finally she has gotten a slot to air her show on the widely loved TV Network. Go Lady... Looking forward to watching her show.




The Multi-tasker and Fashionista wrote:

''As You all know i have Been working on my Reality show for a while now, which channel is Best to Air was a major issue for me, cause of my fans home and Abroad ,well i’m pleased to Announce my Reality show #TIANNAHSEMPIRE Will Be Coming to@ebonylifetv, Their Team of professionals will be producing The show. Bringing my vision To light is paramount, so Had to Team up with the Best in The Entertainment Game, The pillar of all women @moabudu, it’s Going to be a Roller coaster, can’t wait to share, my life, my journey, my pain, my work, my kids and how i manage my Various Businesses, my UK fans and USA fans can also get to watch it.''

No comments:

Post a Comment