Friday 8 April 2016

Hey Lagos!



HEY LAGOS!

 


Now live...
Hey Lagos! For a few months now, I have been at a crossroads thinking of what to do with my life? My little boys are now a little independent and can pretty much go on to be good little men in their world so I am back to being fully about me. Figuring it all out, has been a little tough but an answer came in the form of a chance meeting with a cute little girl while shopping for my Broccoli and Cauliflower staple. She didn't know me but she stood there at the till and offered me her tiny fruit juice and my mind went to all the people who inspire me and do great things in the world  from Oprah to Arianna Huffington to Martha Stewart to B.Smith and our very own Naija ladies Linda Ikeji and Uche Pedro who through their passion for the pen  have gone on to be an inspiration to many and I realised that i would be extremely fulfilled if one day some little girl in a part of the world will one day say I inspired her to be true to herself and change her world and so here we have it, Hey Lagos! Hey Nigeria! is born.

No comments:

Post a Comment